The Palm Beach County (PBC) Multicultural population is poised to increase its social, economic and political influence in business & government and will grow exponentially after the 2020 Census.
- The Palm Beach County (PBC) Multicultural population is poised to increase its social, economic and political influence in business & government and will grow exponentially after the 2020 Census.
- Palm Beach County (PBC) is one of the richest and wealthiest counties in the United States.
- PBC is home to over 1.3 million residents and the business environment is vibrant and growing.
- Women represent +51% of the total population in PBC.
- Multicultural inhabitants represent over 41% of all inhabitants in the county, after the 2020 Census count it will surpass +50%.
- Multicultural owned & operated business and Multicultural executives are key social, economic and political influencers.
African Americans, Hispanics and Women hold key position in the county and city governments in PBC and have begun to educate and influence the importance of Multicultural diversity in their respective fields.
The county enjoys several chambers of commerce that help promote the importance of African American, Hispanic and Women’s influence in the county.
Individually, they impact their core constituencies, but collectively have not been able to create the critical mass to establish the dominant influence that they deserve in business and government.
With this in mind, the Multicultural Business Alliance (MBA) is designed to work will all chambers of commerce, government groups, key business & political groups and individuals to ensure that education, participation and recognition of the impact of Multicultural business owners and executives.
Through a series of business meetings, events, educational labs, media platforms and networks of influence, the MBA will become the catalyst between the organizations to help influence an authentic, complex and vibrant Multicultural Renaissance of PBC. Our role is to enhance the collective power and influence of the alliance.
We need to push boundaries and be inventive.
Lead by veteran Multiculturalist and media executive Eugenio (Gene) Bryan, the MBA will work to create a collective voice of influence in the PBC.
“Through our online publication PalmBeachMulticulturalBusinessNews.com and the feedback we receive from +6,000 readers, along with our strategic marketing organization Hispanic Market Services, Inc., we encounter the need and interest in promoting Multicultural businesses and executives in Palm Beach County.”
Much more is needed and required to help educate our Multicultural business & executives to ensure that opportunities are available and that they are prepared to take advantage of such opportunities.
The 2020 Census will be a major awakening of the change in ethnic composition of Palm Beach County.Welcome to the New America.
We will have key influencers in the following disciplines:
- African American Business
- Arts & Education
- Government (City & County)
- Hispanic Business
- LGBTQ Business
For more information contact Gene Bryan: