“The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County is honored to receive these awards, demonstrating our commitment to cultural tourism in The Palm Beaches, Florida’s Cultural Capital®,” said Jennifer Sullivan, Chief Marketing Officer at the Cultural Council.
Cultural Council ADDY Award Details:
- GOLD – Online/Interactive, Website Campaign: Spring Training campaign
- GOLD – Print Advertising, Magazine Advertising Campaign: Where Culture Always Shines print ads
- GOLD – Elements of Advertising, Art Direction, Campaign: Where Culture Always Shines sunglasses cards
- SILVER – Film, Video & Sound, Internet Commercial Campaign: Where Culture Always Shines Facebook videos and Pandora radio spots
- SILVER – Sales and Marketing, Brochure: About the Cultural Council brochure
The Cultural Council promotes cultural tourism to The Palm Beaches with funding from tourist development tax on hotel rooms through the Tourist Development Council of Palm Beach County. Orlando-based advertising agency Push is the Council’s Agency-of-Record.